Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Vroom Service Now work?
- We are a multi-restaurant marketing service serving parts of Connecticut & New York. We contract restaurants and delivery companies to bring you food 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner. You place your order online or by our mobile app.
- A delivery driver is dispatched to the restaurant and places your meal in a insulated thermal carrier and delivers it directly to you at your home, office or hotel room.
2. How much does it cost?
- Delivery fees range from $3.99 and up depending on the distance from you and the restaurant
- A 4% Service fee is added to each order to cover operating costs
- Depending on the restaurant, some prices may be higher online. This helps the restaurant offset the the cost of delivery.
3. How long does it take to receive my order?
- About 45 minutes to an hour. Depending on weather, time of day and how busy the restaurant is, times may increase.
- 24 hour notice is required for all catering orders
4. Does the delivery driver check my order?
- Your delivery driver relies on the restaurant staff to prepare and pack your order accurately. The driver always confirms the order with the restaurants before leaving
5. Is my order placed with the restaurant right away?
- Not always. Depending on how busy it is when you place your order, we coordinate the most appropriate time to place the order with the restaurant and driver to ensure the food is delivered hot as quickly as possible.
6. How can I make special requests for menu items?
- If you should have any special request, type in the special requests box for the item you are ordering.
- Extras may cost more and will be added to your total when required. An updated email will always be sent to you if this happens
7. Why cant I order from every restaurant in the area?
- We have an agreement with the restaurants listed on our site.
- If there is a favorite restaurant you would like to see added, please contact the owner or manager of that restaurant and suggest Vroom Service Now
8. I own or manage a restaurant. How can I get more information about Vroom Service Now?
- We are always looking for more restaurants to better serve our customers. Fill out the "Own a Restaurant" form at the top of our webpage and we will contact you shortly.
9. What time do you stop taking orders?
- We stop taking orders 15 minutes before we close to give drivers enough time to finish the orders they have on the road. Most restaurants start closing down at this time and last minute orders make it difficult for the restaurants to get done. We advise our customers to order their meals at least 30 minutes before close or place an advanced order in the system.
10. How far do drivers travel?
- For regular orders, drivers will travel up to 9 miles driven from the restaurant, approximately 18-22 minutes.
- For catering order delivery, drivers will travel up to 20 miles driven.
11. What do I do if my order is wrong?
- We want to make sure your order is correct each and every time. If you have an issue with your order please click HERE