Before we get to the paperwork, let's answer some questions.
- When can I work? That's up to you! As an independent contractor driver, you get to pick which days you want to work each week. Our restaurant partners operate within 2 time slots each day. Lunch & Dinner. Lunch operates between 10:00 am until 4:00 pm while Dinner operates between 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm. You can either choose to work an entire Lunch or Dinner, or you can work part of one, it's all up to you.
- How do I make money? Depending on your partnered rating (Bronze, Silver or Gold), you will make 80% - 100% of the delivery fee. Delivery fees range between $3.99 - $19.99 depending on the type of order. Driver's also earn 100% of tips from customers. Make sure to ask a driver support agent about our rewards program where you can earn up to an extra $100 gas card each month!
- What tools do I need? As an independent contractor driver, you will need a car (supply your own gas), smart phone (With GPS), and a insulated hot bag. Insulated hot bags can be purchased for $25 or leased from our company for .50 a day driven. A driver support agent will assist you with a hot bag after signing up.
- What other requirements are there? Drivers must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license and carry automobile insurance.
- When do I get paid? Driver's are paid every Friday through direct deposit, or you can request an early payout on any weekday for a small early processing fee.
- Sound like a great opportunity? Let's fill out all the legal stuff and get you road ready and making money in a few days!